ezcap231 cassette convert converts old music tapes to digital mp3 files, save in USB flash drive directly, no computer required. Auto partition function allows you convert full tape music to each mp3 file automatically. Also audio decoder inside, playback the recorded music directly.
ezcap231 cassette converter also can be used as a personal cassette player, listen to your old tape music after you connect to your earphone or speaker system. With auto-reverse, no need to change tape side manually. It has AA battery and USB power selections.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio Input: Cassette Slot, AUX (3.5mm stereo jack, when recording extra audio source)
- Audio Output: AUX (3.5mm stereo jack, as earphone port)
- User Interface: REC and other buttons, Lid switcher, Volume control knob, LED indicator
- Storage Device: USB flash drive, max 32GB
- Recording Information: .mp3, 128Kbps
- Power Supply: 2 x AA battery, or DC 5V power
- Working Time: 1 hour with 2 x AA battery
- Package Contents: ezcap231 Cassette Converter USB, earphone, USB to 3.5mm cable for power, Manual
- Dimension / Weight: 113(L) x 82(W) x 32(H) mm, 186g
- Converts your precious cassette collection to MP3 standalone, no computer required.
- Converts full tape music to MP3 files by auto partition each songs.
- Plug and play.
- With Playback, can check the recorded music on device directly.
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation.
- Compact and portable design.
- With Auto-Reverse function.
- Can be used as personal cassette player.