AHD stands for Analog High Definition. AHD technology can transmit video signal over traditional coaxial cable up to 500 meters; it adopts advanced Y/C signal separation and analog signal filtering technology, which can effectively reduce color noise, and with better image reproduction. Compared with traditional analog cameras, AHD technology has significant improvement on imaging. Similar to IP camera, AHD's maximum resolution can reach up to 1080P.
AHD products including AHD cameras, AHD DVR, and AHG products, as well as AHB products. AHD products are compatible with D1/960H, AHD cameras adopt ISP and TX to make it more stable and has low power consumption.
AHD three formats: AHD08 - between 960H and 720P. AHD10 - equals to720P IP camera. AHD20 - up to 1080P.
ezcap267 AHD Capture device includes three connectors only: AHD video input and Audio input from AHD CCTV, and USB 3.0 connect to computer. UVC technology makes the device suitable for most of monitoring software.
- Host Interface: USB 3.0 UVC
- Video Input: AHD
- Audio Input: RCA mono audio
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p).
- Software Compatibility: OBS Studio (windows,OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows,OS X); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows) ...
- Multiple devices on one host up to six devices.
- LED status indicator.
- System Requirement: Windows 7,8,10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux. PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, NB: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz + NVIDIA GT735, Mac: i5 quad-core or above, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM, Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco …)
- Package Contents: ezcap267 AHD Capture and Live, USB 3.0 cable, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 100(L) x 58(W) x 25(H) mm, 80g
- Capture AHD video in 1080p60 resolution.
- With standalone audio input.
- UVC standard, manual driver installation is not needed.
- Supports multiple system: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android.
- Supports most of trird party video capture softwares.
- Mutiple devices on one host, can connect up to 6 devices on one computer.