ezcap311 USB HD Capture connect to your video source and computer, and capture HD video up to 1080p60 resolution. UVC standard, no need to install driver manually.
With UVC technology, ezcap311 USB HD Capture supports multi operating system: Wondows, Mac OS X, Linux, even Android. It also supports most of third-party video capture and stream software, like OBS, PotPlayer, QuickTime ...
The connection of ezcap311 device is very simple, connect HDMI to your video source, and connect USB to your computer, open the third-party software, start to capture and streaming video quickly after simple settings. ezcap311 has the aluminum alloy case, it is good for heat dissipation during work. And portable design, small size, only about 50g. ezcap311 USB HD Capture leads out the USB cable directly to avoid unnecessary connection failures.
- Host Interface: USB UVC
- Video Input: HDMI
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p). Note: i format input signal is not supported.
- Software Compatibility: OBS Studio (windows,OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows,OS X); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows) ...
- LED status indicator.
- System Requirement: Windows 7,8,10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux. PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, NB: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz + NVIDIA GT735, Mac: i5 quad-core or above, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM, Powered USB-C 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB-C 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco …)
- Package Contents: ezcap311 USB HD Capture, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 88(L) x 40(W) x 11(H) mm (Not include cable), 50g
- Capture HDMI video in 1080p60 resolution.
- UVC standard, manual driver installation is not needed.
- Supports multiple system: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android.
- Supports most of trird party video capture softwares.
- Using as screen sharing for online meeting.