Connect ezcap610 USB turntable converter to your computer, and convert your old vinyl music to digital format, and share them to your digital portable devices.
UAC technology, manual driver installation is not needed, and supports Windows and Mac. Includes powerful audio capture and edit software. With it, you can capture and edit your music, and share to your digital products, like smartphone ...
ezcap610 turntable converter has AA battery and USB power selections, and also speaker inside, allow you take it out, and play or convert vinyl music anywhere. It supports both of 33 and 45 PRM LPs. And includes LINE OUT connector, connect to your speaker system to enjoy the better quality music.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio Output: Speaker inside, Line OUT (3.5mm stereo jack)
- User Interface: Power ON/OFF switch, AA/DC power switch, 33/45 PRM switch, Tonearm, LED indicator
- Recording Information: .mp3, .wav, 128Kbps
- Power Supply: 4 x AA battery, or DC 5V power
- LP Support: 33, 45 PRM
- Package Contents: ezcap610 Turntable Converter, 45 PRM holder, USB cable for power, Software CD, Manual
- Dimension / Weight: 292(L) x 122(W) x 77(H) mm, 638g
- Converts your precious vinyl record collection to MP3.
- Plug and play operation - manual driver installation is not needed.
- Play 33 and 45 PRM LP records.
- Comes with audio converter software to guied you through transfer.
- AA batteries and USB power selections.
- With speaker inside.
- With 3.5mm stereo audio output for connecting extra speaker system.