Connect to USB port of computer, capture high quality digital format video from analog video source, such as old camcorder, VHS, camera by video software, save in your PC, or burn DVD disk.
We bundle the powerful video capture and edit software, after you capture your video, you can edit them, and burn DVD disk to share, or generate video format files suitable for the needs of various electronic devices. With a button, it can help you to still image snapshot.
We developed 64bit driver for the latest Mac OS X, and works with OBS Mac version to capture and streaming video.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- TV System: PAL, NTSC
- Video Input: Composite video (RCA jack), S-Video (miniDin 4pin)
- Audio Input: Stereo L/R audio (RCA L/R jack)
- User Interface: Button for still image snapshot, LED status indicator.
- System Requirement for Win: One available USB 2.0 host, P4 CPU or above, 512MB RAM or above, Graphics card supports DirectX 9.0C or above, 1GB free HDD space, CD-ROM for installation, Windows 7,8,10,11.
- System Requirement for Mac: One available USB 2.0 host, Power G4 Mac or above, Intel Core Processor, Apple M1 silicon, 512MB RAM or above, Graphics card supports DirectX 9.0C or above, 1GB free HDD space, CD-ROM for installation, Mac OS X 10.10 or later.
- Package Contents: ezcap159 USB Video Capture WinMac, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 73(L) x 30(W) x 22(H) mm, 67g
- Capture Composite video or S-Video in 480 resolution with audio.
- Supports Windows and Mac. Built 64bit driver, works for Catalina with QuickTime.
- Click button to still image snapshot. (Only for Windows)
- Includes powerful video capturing and editing software for Windows
- Applying to internet conference, net meeting.