ezcap234 TapeDigi 1 can digitizer your tape music, your location AM and FM radio programs, even your voice or abient sound, and save in Micro SD card. It includes speaker inside, you also can playback the recorded audio files directly to check the effect.
Microphone inside, record your voice or ambient sound, save in Micro SD card. You also can playback the recorded audio directly.
Includes both of inside speaker and AUX jack, allwo you listen music direcly or with headphone. Also can powered by AA battery or USB power.
- Host Interface: Micro SD card
- Audio Input: Cassette Slot, Microphone inside
- Audio Output: Earphone (3.5mm stereo jack, as earphone port) , Speaker
- FM: 87-108MHz (76-108MHz for Japan), AM: 520-1610KHz (530-1710KHz for Japan)
- User Interface: REC and other buttons, Tape / Radio switcher, FM / AM switcher, Radio tuning knob, Volume control knob, LED indicator
- Storage Device: Micro SD card, max 32GB
- Recording Information: .mp3, 128Kbps
- Power Supply: 2 x AA battery, or DC 5V power
- Working Time: 1 hour with 2 x AA battery
- Speaker: 1W
- Package Contents: ezcap234 TapeDigi 1 Cassette Converter micro SD, USB cable for power, Manual
- Dimension / Weight: 122(L) x 91(W) x 39(H) mm, 200g
- Converts your precious cassette collection to MP3, save in Micro SD card, no computer required.
- Converts full tape music to MP3 files by auto partition each songs.
- Listen to FM/AM radio, and record radio to MP3 into Micro SD card.
- Microphone inside, can record voice and save in Micro SD card.
- With Playback, can check the recorded music on device directly.
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation.
- Compact and portable design.
- Speaker inside.
- Can be used as personal cassette player.